Design better learning experiences by learning core user experience competencies for user research, prototyping, and user testing.
Millions of dollars are wasted every year on solutions that don’t work or miss opportunities. This session helps designers and developers close the feedback loop, to ensure that they are creating excellent, usable, and useful solutions.
The advent of LXD (Learning Experience Design) has created good intentions about centering the learner in the process, but that shift needs to be supported by the practical user experience design competencies around audience research, prototyping, and user testing that make for a truly beneficial learning experience.
Who is it for?
These are essential skills for any instructional designer, from novice to expert.
What does it include?
This workshop will address the essential best practices for implementing user centered design, including:
- How to effectively use user-centered analysis techniques like personas and card sorting.
- How to easily create prototypes that effectively show interactivity.
- How to create and implement a usability testing plan.
- How to avoid common implementation errors that can sink a technology project.
What is the format/schedule?
- Full day in-person workshop
- Three virtual sessions (2.5 hours each)
"*" indicates required fields